[Let’s take a look at the practice of hotpot lamb chops]_how to do_how to do
Hung Lamb Lamb Chop Hot Pot is a way of eating that people love in daily life. It even tastes delicious and has high nutritional value.
There are many ways to do this, but they are similar. People can also choose to add some ingredients and seasonings according to their own tastes. They only need to prepare the required ingredients and then complete them in one step according to the proposed steps.Row hot pot.
First, the main ingredients of ingredients: 2 pounds of lamb chops, enoki mushroom amount.
Appropriate amount of celery leaves, appropriate amount of bamboo shoots: appropriate amount of Sichuan bean paste, appropriate amount of Chongqing hot pot ingredients: appropriate amount of cumin, appropriate amount of dried red pepper, appropriate amount of peppercorns, appropriate amount of cinnamon, appropriate amount of ginger, appropriate amount of chicken powder, appropriate amount of rock sugar, appropriate amount of cooking wine, soy sauceModerate amount, salt amount 2, practice method of lamb chop hot pot Step 1, chop small pieces of lamb chop, soak with water for about an hour, and then clean.
2. Put the base oil in the wok, and then stir in the right amount of peppercorns, then add the lamb chops and stir fry.
3. Fry the lamb chops until the water is collected, stir in two tablespoons of Sichuan bean paste (preferably Sichuan Shexian bean paste), and stir-fry the Chongqing hot pot base.
4. Add water, because it is used for hot pot, the amount of water should be increased, and then add grass fruit, cinnamon, Sana (octagonal is just not available at home, if appropriate, some), fennel, ginger, peppercorns, dried4 capsicums, rock sugar, salt (don’t add enough salt at a time, you can adjust it later), soy sauce, cooking wine, put in a pressure cooker for about 30 minutes.
5. You can prepare the side dishes when you cook the lamb. This can be prepared according to your preference. I used enoki mushrooms, soaked dried bamboo shoots, and celery leaves.
6. After the lamb chops are cooked, pour the soup into a stainless steel pot, add the appropriate amount of chicken powder and salt to season, then put it on the induction cooker and eat.
Third, the lamb chops are rich in vitamins B1, B2, B6 and iron, zinc and selenium.
Lamb is tenderer than pork and has less residue than pork and beef aunts.
Compared with pork, mutton contains too much protein and higher trace content.
Lamb meat is delicate and easy to digest and absorb. Eating more lamb meat can help improve the body’s immunity.
Mutton is more highly denatured than beef, and has always been regarded as one of the important foods for cold and tonic in autumn and winter.
In winter, eating mutton can nourish qi and boost deficiency, promote blood circulation, and enhance cold resistance.
Lamb can also increase digestive enzymes, protect the stomach wall, and help digestion.
Traditional Chinese medicine believes that mutton has the effects of nourishing blood, replenishing spleen, warming the spleen, replenishing kidneys and yang, and nourishing the liver.